Secure to use FAT Data Recovery Software retrieves all your missing deleted, lost files and folders from FAT (File Allocation Table) partitioned file system based hard disk drive. Time-saving and easy to use software quickly salvages your lost or forgotten data from logically corrupted hard disk, previously existing data from formatted FAT, VFAT, FAT16, FAT32 partitions.
Data retrieval software restores data even if user has created or merged previously existing partition drives (single or multiple) in single big capacity partition after reformatting of drives with same or unlike file system.
Retrieval software provides easy data recovery service solution to rescue lost data lost due to corrupted MBR, DBR (DOS Boot Record or Boot Sector) FAT tables and Root Directory entries from fixed internal hard drive of your PC.
- Software securely recovers data from your previously existing partitions in just few minutes.
- Software helps users to salvage data even from Bad sectors affected storage media.
- Recovers files and folders deleted from recycle bin folder or data deleted using (Shift+Del) key.
- Software supports hard disk drive including all IDE, SATA, EIDE and SCSI disk devices.
- Support for FAT, VFAT, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 file system.
- Best GUI (Graphical user interface) for easy data recovery.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium-class processor
- RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 18 MB of free disk space
Supported Operating System:
Any of the Microsoft Windows operating system including
- Windows 7,
- Windows Vista (Vista Ultimate, Vista Home Basic, Vista Home Premium, Vista Business),
- Windows XP (Home Edition, Professional Edition, Media Center Edition),
- Windows Server 2008,
- Windows Server 2003,
- Windows 2000 etc.