Software to recover lost or deleted data (including files and folders, text documents, media files) from generally used hard drive partitions and USB removable media drives applying most advanced data recovery feature set. User-friendly and featured rich DDR professional - data recovery program undelete files with advanced data recovery techniques. With the implementation of exclusive data recovery algorithms software provides helping hand in all major data loss incidents in simplified way even from USB storage media operated on Linux or MAC OS X.
Easy and simple to use recovery utility is proficient to salvage data lost or deleted by operating the software from Home or Office desk without requiring any prior technical skills or knowledge.
Advance data recovery support after common data loss incidents –
- Frequent disk formats (formatting or reformatting hard drives).
- Empting contents from recycle bin folder
- Data deleted directly using Shift+Del keys while accessing any USB storage media.
- Installing OS in wrong way or any malicious software installation.
- Software crash or failure may results in data loss.
- Recovers data when lost or inaccessible due to malicious software installation and other data loss incidents.
- Data recovery from USB devices operated on Linux or MAC OS X machines.
- Software Specialty (with advance data recovery)
- Support data recovery from hard drive partitions and USB digital storage drives.
- Simple and easy to operate file recovery program.
- No need of expert required to use the recovery program.
- Possessing less device operating knowledge which results in lost data.
Buy with confidence after free evaluation process
Software free evaluation process helps to deeply understand working features and data recovery capabilities. Upon satisfying, we recommend you to place order for licensed version.
To install and run the software on your PC
- Any latest Windows OS supported processor (not less than Pentium processor)
- 128 MB of RAM
- 18 MB of free hard disk space
Windows OS installed machines including Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2010, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 etc.
Note- If you are trying to recover lost or deleted files and folders from USB devices (like USB drive, Pen drive, Memory card, Memory stick, USB hard disk etc) operated on Linux or MAC OS X, you simply need to connect such devices to any Windows OS supportive machines and install the recovery software with option to handle data recovery process in few easy recovery steps.